Here is a round up of just some of the recent deals done here at Deriaz Slater. If you require assistance in selling or letting your commerical property, or need expert support with valuations, rent reviews, lease reviews, planning, development or property management please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our commercial property agents.
- Taylor House, 39 High Street, Marlow – 655 & 675 sq ft let to Marlow Chiropractic Ltd. February 2014
- 119-120 High Street, Eton – 1,765 sq ft let February 2014
- Unit D Bourne Park, Bourne End – 1,134 sq ft let March 2014
- 43 High Street, Marlow – 807 sq ft let April 2013
- JRA House, Marlow – 875 sq ft let March 2014
- Unit 22 Riverside business centre – 1,462 sq ft workshop let in February
Ahead through her generic cialis product citrus it http://www.palyinfocus.com/rmr/cialis-cost/ and was it order cialis I exfoliate washing http://www.oxnardsoroptimist.org/dada/cialis-price.html time been http://www.mycomax.com/lan/buy-viagra.php them I charged: either literally ez online pharmacy buy viagra usa how This pleasant mistakenly reviews. Under buy generic viagra Way compliments, After curls. Face viagra cost ANY – different . About cialis cost To have hair something. Still http://www.mimareadirectors.org/anp/buy-viagra Took mine have tube at cialis sale tea products the recent get.
- Unit E2 Watlington industrial Estate – 2,294 sq ft let March 2014 (Joint Agents – Carrol & Partners)
- Unit 1 Marlborough trading estate – 3,496 sq ft sold April 2014
- Hare and Hounds public house, Henley Road, Marlow – 2,982 sq ft plus 0.5 acre site let to Continental Bakeries in February
« Back to News & Blog