This quarter Peter Wilder tells you everything you need to know and more about the place where you work, Globe Park, Marlow.
- Whistl complete move to Meridian. Medina still available.
- The refurbishment of Whistl’s previous offices is underway. Due to complete in Q4 2016.
- Threadneedle are rumoured to be considering the sale of Globeside.
- Investment opportunity at Jubilee House is for sale.
- A planning application has been submitted for a new cafe at Globeside.
- Wycombe District Council are in discussions with Travelodge regarding new hotel opposite The Marlow Club.
- Wycombe District Council are currently in the process of double-yellow lining from Station Approach to the rear of Globeside estate.
The 2015 business rates revaluation will come into effect on the 1st April 2017. Values will be based on rental value as at 1st April 2015.
In some locations across the Thames Valley, occupiers will be faced with a significant change in their business rates bill, as the graphic below illustrates:
If you have any queries regarding your business rates liability, please contact us.
Click here to see our current commercial property availability.
Click here to see our recent deals in your area.« Back to News & Blog