This quarter Mark Potter tells you everything you need to know and more about the place that you work, Marlow High Street.
- Shoe Retailer, Office, confirmed to be taking old East unit at 40 High Street.
- Fancy a coffee? The Perch is due to open shortly at 91 High Street.
- 105 High Street – refurbishment works are now complete and the unit is ready for occupation.
- Track Coffee to open soon at 26a High Street.
- 8 Liston Court will be available from August 2016.
- ASpace Spittal Street is now closed. New tenant likely to be announced soon.
The 2015 business rates revaluation will come into effect on the 1st April 2017. Values will be based on rental value as at 1st April 2015.
In some locations across the Thames Valley, occupiers will be faced with a significant change in their business rates bill, as the graphic below illustrates:
If you have any queries regarding your business rates liability, please contact us.
Click here to see our current commercial property availability.
Click here to see our recent deals in your area.« Back to News & Blog