HIGH WYCOMBE MARKET UPDATE
- Strong demand for small industrial units on Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe.
- Still considered good value area to competing M40/M4 locations.
- Prime industrial rents starting to push up beyond £10 per sq.ft.
- Old Wycombe Panels site on Coronation Road now sold subject to contract.
- Amazon pulls out of proposed distribution hub at Merlin Centre.
- WDC still on track to deliver Handycross Site for 2016.
- Discussions ongoing with Costco over new superstore.
New EPC guidelines come into effect in 2018, meaning that some commercial properties may become unlettable, click the image below to see the timeline of events.
If you think you are going to be affected by this, contact one of our team on email@example.com to see how we can help.
And from all of the team here at Deriaz Slater, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.« Back to News & Blog