GLOBE PARK MARLOW MARKET UPDATE
- Globe Park, Marlow still considered to be good value compared to competing Thames Valley locations.
- Rents in Reading and Maidenhead now circa £35 per sq. ft. compared to £28.50 per sq. ft. in Marlow.
- Whistl rumoured to be under offer on Meridian House. Move due to take place in Q1 2016.
- Volvo building stripped back to frame. Due to be refurbished in 2016.
- Tritax looking for circa £25m for sale of Cobham building.
- Globe House, Meridian House, Eclipse all quoting £28.50 per sq. ft.
- Coffee Shop proposed in Globeside.
New EPC guidelines come into effect in 2018, meaning that some commercial properties may become unlettable, click on the image below to see the timeline of events.
If you think you are going to be affected by this, contact one of our team on email@example.com to see how we can help.
From all of the team at Deriaz Slater we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.« Back to News & Blog